Friday 12 April 2013

First Post - Introduction

Hi! I'm Alexia Basch, fourteen years old, and climbing is my life. Sounds kinda cheesy, but there's no other way of putting it. I don't think. 


Photo: Hannah Wuensche


I climb at Westway Sports Center, but recently I've been going to other London venues to get a bit of variety. 



Photo: Hannah Wuensche

I've been in the GB bouldering team since December, after coming third in the Winter Youth Open. But I still lead just as much as I boulder, as I think both sports compliment each other. 


Photo: Peter Wuensche

So on this Blog I will post about my climbing holidays, competitions, and general climbing events! 


Upcoming events:
• Climbing trip in Gorges Du Loup
• British Bouldering Championships round 2 (May 5th)











No comments:

Post a Comment